NOTE Short front, means that it is narrower between the shafts (94 cm).
- Front seat for two people with marathon seat
- Disc brakes at the rear
- Rubber torsion = separate wheel suspension
- Removable seat
- Swingle tree
- Gigg shafts or Ring shafts
- Air wheels or hard rubber wheels
- Angled rear seat or straight rear seat
Weight to B pony is from 110 kg (short front carriage) + shafts in total approximate 120 kg.
The track width is 125 cm.
212 Marathon carriage double seat is available in different designs and can be equipped with:
- Exercise seat for 2 people mounted on the same brackets as the seat for one person
- Detachable rear seat
- Hydraulic brake in the 5th wheel for better stability
- Hydraulic brake in the 5th wheel with clock
- Extra padded backrest for straight back seats
- Front for pair with pool support and swingel trees
- T-pool with swingel trees for a single carriage
- Extra shafts attachment
- Extra Gigg shafts
- Work harness shafts